AI plays a significant role in digital marketing. AI holds tremendous potential in the field of digital marketing. It allows predictive analytics, enhanced customer experiences, and targeted marketing, both of which would undoubtedly result in a higher return on investment for businesses.
What is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI), a technology that has been making quite a buzz since its initial phases of development, is a wonder. All the hype and speculation about the technology were well worth it. Different industries, including digital advertisings, are gradually incorporating it to accelerate their growth.
Artificial intelligence is gaining popularity as a result of the following factors:
- It is more precision-oriented and accounts for more accuracy and fewer errors, resulting in increased work efficiency.
- For valuable insights, AI analyses more and deeper data.
- With its advanced algorithms, it can enhance the capabilities of a variety of gadgets. GPS trackers, voice assistants, and home automation systems are few examples.
- Through progressive learning algorithms, AI can easily adapt to new input.
AI can create simulation models and personalize buying processes with the help of product recommendations based on machine learning technologies and interaction with virtual assistants. Artificial Intelligence has been used by many brands to connect with their customers. Amazon, for example, uses AI to recommend products based on their previous purchases, views, and searches. Marketing Automation includes a variety of CRMs that helps in data management and customer service. According to estimates, the commercial use of AI solutions, marketing strategies, and more personalized and effective than the present ones will account for 45 % of economic earnings in 2030.
Based on the task, AI can be designed and implemented to serve different purposes to leverage the outcome. In 2018, Lexus released its first advertisement scripted entirely by artificial intelligence. Lexus with the help of IBM Watson analyzed 15 years of “car and luxury brand ads that have won Cannes Lions awards for innovation, as well as a collection of other external data” and the results showed that AI is indeed the future of advertising.
AI is indeed the future of digital advertising.
AI isn’t just about creating ads, although there are commercially available existing platforms that use AI to create ads without human involvement. From ad creation to audience targeting to ad buying, AI is changing what is possible in the world of advertising.
Andrew Ng, the man behind the Google Brain, and the former scientist at Baidu states digital advertising as a major use case for AI in his excellent AI for Everyone course. For instance machine learning, a core AI technology is used across major advertising platforms to determine click-through rates.
According to a MemSQL survey, 61% of marketing professionals considered machine learning and artificial intelligence as valuable data initiatives. Another 2018 Salesforce survey found that 84% of marketers have already implemented AI, up from 29% in the preceding year. Year after year, its growth has outgrown that of other developing technologies like marketing automation and the Internet of Things (IoT) that marketers continue to adopt.
How is Artificial Intelligence Revolutionizing Digital Marketing?
From Google’s RankBrain and Voice search to Amazon’s personalized recommendations, AI has transformed the digital world. AI is taking over the human role in identifying marketing trends since it has greater knowledge, prediction, and data analysis.
Below are the advantages of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Digital Marketing:
- Better Understand Your Audience: AI can analyze the data to forecast your target customers’ buying patterns and decisions and improve user experience to provide them exactly what they want.
- More Effective Marketing: You can now create a more effective marketing strategy for your business using AI’s data-driven research.
- Increased Productivity: You can automate a variety of repetitive jobs with AI. This can help you increase productivity. According to Forbes’ Joe McKendrick, “more than 51% of the decision-makers believe that cost reduction is the area where AI is delivering first.” AI is helping businesses in both increasing revenue and reducing costs.
- Increased ROI: AI helps you make smarter decisions and create higher-performing content. AI in digital marketing strategies will help you in reaching the right audience.
- Personalized Customer Experiences.
- Customer Behaviour Analysis and Prediction.
- Enhanced User Experience: Here are some examples of AI enhancing user experience. ‘Suggestion Videos’ tab on the right-hand side panel on YouTube. ‘People also buy’ section on e-commerce websites like Amazon and ‘People also ask’ section in Google search engine results.
- Real-Time Customer Support with the help of chatbots.
For further enquiries on any of our expertise or services, whether it is for website design & development, mobile application development, or digital media marketing, please feel free to contact or WhatsApp +6016-2032 000, email [email protected] or visit https://ultranet.com.my Thank you.