An effective digital marketing strategy incorporates every corner of the online marketing realm. Starting with the content itself, a campaign’s success depends on the use of SEO, mobile, social media, video, and email marketing, and the company’s success depends on its use of analytics in order to identify goals and benchmarks. The growing adoption of each of these strategies speak for themselves.
Companies without a mobile presence or strategy risk being left behind. More people use mobile devices to access the internet—including shopping apps—than on computers.
- Mobile devices account for more Google searches than computers in 10 countries including the US and Japan.
- 47 percent of Facebook users only access the site on a mobile device.
- More than 50 percent of clicks go to the top 3 search results.
Mobile marketers must understand mobile advertising, search, email rules, regulations and responsive design.
By now, it’s common knowledge that social media should be a part of every digital marketing strategy.
- 52 percent of adult internet users operate two or more social media accounts.
- 72 percent of adult internet users have Facebook accounts and 25 percent have LinkedIn accounts.
But be ready to stay on your toes…
- 78 percent of those who voice a complaint on Twitter expect a speedy response.
- 33 percent of millennials prefer to interact with brands through social media.
- 71 percent of consumers that had a positive social media interaction with a brand are more likely to recommend it to others.
Social Media managers build brand recognition and encourage dialogue between brand and consumer.
Did you know that YouTube receives more than 30 million visitors every day? Video is the most efficient and entertaining way to consume content today, and the businesses that understand that best are the ones keeping their audiences engaged. YouTube isn’t just for tutorials or trailers. Consider these statistics:
- 79 percent of internet traffic will be video content by 2018.
- 59 percent of senior executives agree they prefer to watch a video over text on a topic if given the option.
E-mail marketing is one of the most effective and personalized modes of gaining the trust of potential customers. Marketers depend on email data to turn cold leads into hot ones by marketing the right product at the right time.
- 44 percent of B2B marketers say e-newsletters are most critical to marketing success in 2017.
- Every dollar spent on email marketing can expect an average of $38 in return.
Email marketers understand how to create effective advertising campaigns that nurture potential customers throughout the buyer’s journey.
The effectiveness of each role within a marketing team would be lost without analytics. From email open rates to social media click-throughs and article bounce rates, every success and failure depends on someone who can track and interpret data to make well-informed decisions.
- Best-in-class marketers are 56 percent more likely to use data and analytics platforms.
- $1.3 trillion is spent on data-driven marketing per year in the U.S.
Analytics leads make data-driven decisions that help optimize their digital ecosystem by monitoring all of these activities regularly.
For further enquiries on any of our expertise or services, whether it is for website design & development, mobile application development, or digital media marketing, please feel free to contact or WhatsApp +6016-2032 000, email [email protected] or visit https://ultranet.com.my Thank you.